A personal signature loan is a loan that a person takes for his usages. There are various types of loans among which the lender does not monitor the usages of the personal loans. But the approval of signature loans online is subject to various aspects of the financial health of the person including the monthly income and disposable income of the person. On the other hand, the interest amount of signature loans is a bit higher as it has no security against it. So getting a personal loan is not that easy.
What are Signature Personal Loans?
Throughout the day people get various calls from different agencies who ask for the requirement of loans. Sometimes they offer you a huge amount of loans that you generally don’t get from the banks. These agencies offer instant personal loans are very lucrative if you are having a low credit score which is putting hurdles in the way to get loans from the banks. These agencies can give you instant loans but the interest rates are a bit higher than the banks. But they disburse the amount within a while from the application as they complete all the paper works through the internet.
Requisites of a Signature Loan
Since it is an unsecured loan so the lending agencies or to be specific the banks take special care of the people who apply for personal loans. There are some mandatory prerequisites that you need to fulfill while applying for a loan to a bank.
- First of all, you need to be a resident of a particular area. Because if the borrower will fly away with the amount then the bank will incur a loss.
- Secondly, you should be the permanent customer of the bank for at least 6 months or more as per the regulations of different banks.
- You should have some fixed assets worth the amount you are applying for so that if you fail to repay the loan amount then these assets will be sold to recover the amount.
- Your job should be permanent. If it is a temporary one, then you don’t have a constant income from your employer and then you may fail to pay the loan back.
- You should have a certain amount of income annually so that the bank can calculate the possibility of repayment of the amount from you.
Lender that Provide Signature Loans
There are some agencies that provide personal loans instantly rather than the banks.
- 24CashToday.com Signature Loans
It’s providing you personal loans as well as auto title loans instantly though the interest rates are a bit higher. It ranges from 11.25% to 14.49% depending on the financial health of the clients. It generally takes zero processing fees from the customers. It allows an amount of maximum of $3000 which is to be repaid within 1 year to 6 years tenure.
- thinkGreen.org Online Loans
It also provides personal loans to customers against an interest rate of 11.99% to 25%. As said earlier, personal loans are unsecured loans and that’s why the interest rates are high. Here you can get a maximum of $3000 as loan and you have to repay it within 5 years. You have to pay the EMI for a minimum of 1 year.
- USWTA.org Personal Loans
It provides are also available for borrowers with a bit lower interest rate than the previous agencies. It charges as much as 10.50% to 16.99%. It charges 2.5% of the processing fee which is debited one time from the loan amount. They allow the borrowers to borrow at most $2500 and the tenure ranges from 1 year to 5 years.